To set up a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-614-777-5004. You can also reach out to your dedicated account manager any time within business hours.
You may return an item(s) for a refund of the merchandise total within 60 days of delivery. Call our Vendor Service Department so ZLINE can contact a carrier to schedule a pick-up for the item(s). Return credits are typically issued within 48 hours once the item(s) is received and inspected.
Please note, returns for refunds requested before 30 days from the delivery date are subject to the shipping return charges outlined below. Returns between 31 and 60 days face an additional 20% restocking fee based on the original purchase price. All returns and refunds are subject to the following shipping fees:
- Parcel orders up to $300: $50 return shipping fee
- Parcel orders over $300: $100 return shipping fee
- Freight shipments up to 299 pounds: $200 return shipping fee
- Freight shipments of 300-399 pounds: $300 return shipping fee
- Freight shipments of 400-499 pounds: $400 return shipping fee
- Freight shipments over 500 pounds: $500 return shipping fee
For all good stock returns, ZLINE requires at least 3 photographs clearly showing multiple angles of the product within its original shipping container. This measure is put in place to protect both the customer and ZLINE by ensuring the product is undamaged prior to it being picked up for return. Additional photographs and/or videos showing products may be required to process a replacement.
Accessories such as chimneys, extensions, crown moldings, trim kits, etc., are not eligible for returns.
Returns/Reships/Exchanges due to shipping damage:
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE are individually inspected to verify they leave our facilities in brand-new condition. If your item(s) arrived damaged, ZLINE can arrange for a prompt replacement given adequate time to file a claim with the carrier. Products should be inspected upon delivery and any damage should be reported immediately.
ZLINE requires notification of damage within 5 days of receiving the product. Reporting of shipping damage must include at least 3 photographs clearly showing the damaged item and/or shipping container, and the tracking number for the order. Box damage does not count. The box must be opened and clear evidence of product damage needs to be apparent. Additional photographs and/or videos showing defective products may be required to process a replacement.
Please note, failure to report shipping damage on a product within 5 business days of delivery may result in additional shipping fees for returns, reships and exchanges. Claims reported after 5 days may also be subject to denial.
Returns/Reships/Exchanges due to concealed damage:
If your item(s) arrive with concealed damage, ZLINE can arrange for a prompt replacement given the box itself has no damage. ZLINE requires notification of concealed damage within 30 days of receiving the product.
Returns, reships, and exchanges for concealed damage can be facilitated between 31 and 60 days following the date of delivery, but shipping fees will be applied in line with the pricing/carrier guidelines listed above.
For all concealed damage returns, ZLINE requires at least 3 photographs from multiple angles clearly showing the damaged product. Additional photographs and/or videos showing products may be required to process a replacement.
Before installing your unit, please test for proper functionality by plugging it in and testing for functionality. If the unit does not work, please contact customer service right away by emailing email@example.com. Please note, ZLINE does not accept exchanges or returns on damaged products once the product has been fully installed or used.
If you are missing pieces of your shipment, this must also be reported within 30 days of receiving the product, which gives our team time to file a claim with the carrier. Contact our Vendor Service Department at 1-833-597-2461 for assistance in these matters.
Parts requests for partially damaged shipments will be processed free of charge until 60 days following the date of delivery for select components. If reported more than 60 days following the date of delivery, parts needed to replace those damaged in shipping will need to be purchased. Please consult your account manager or our Dealer Service team for details and limitations.
Returns requested more than 60 days following the date of delivery will not be accepted.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that ZLINE can expect the return shipment. ZLINE will order a replacement as soon as ZLINE confirms that the package is being returned to our facility.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us within 30 days and ZLINE will ship replacement parts free of charge. If ZLINE cannot replace the parts, ZLINE’s carrier will pick up the original package and ZLINE will send you a full replacement assuming ZLINE was notified with enough time to file a claim with the carrier (30 days).
- If your product has a manufacturer's defect, ZLINE can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
All returns must have return authorization from ZLINE Vendor prior to shipment. Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes are not refundable. Special-order item(s)s or altered item(s)s cannot be returned.