Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 60" 7.4 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel with White Matte Door and Gold Accents (RASZ-WM-60-G) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This product includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a DuraSnow® Stainless Steel and White Matte door finish paired with Gold accent knobs and handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- DuraSnow Stainless Steel - Proprietary DuraSnow stainless steel is smudge-proof and fingerprint resistant
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- An ultra-deep 7.4 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with a white matte oven door, brass burners, and matte black knobs, handles, and legs.
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- 1 Year Warranty
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.