Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE Autograph Edition Gas Rangetop in Black Stainless Steel with Champagne Bronze Accents is inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Rangetop with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional rangetops brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE’s Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Rangetop assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition rangetop is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners
- Professional gas stovetop can be installed into a counter or island and provides a high performance cooking experience
- The premium grade black stainless steel is created by an atom-bonded technique called PVD ensuring built to last quality
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop features 4 individual burners, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Compatible with a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) or ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty