This rangetop includes many unique features such as:
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution
- Non-directional DuraSnowð stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- Rangetop can be installed on a counter or island
- Heavy Duty Italian made Porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy-to-clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Every range top comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Voltage: 120/240-Volt/60HZ
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.