Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" 4.0 cu. ft. Range with Gas Stove and Gas Oven in Black Stainless Steel with Brass Burners (RGB-BR-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- All Gas Professional Range - Blends high-performance technology of a gas cooktop and a gas convection oven
- Italian-Made Sealed Brass Burners - Industry-leading gas cooktop includes 4 Hand-cast brass burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs optimize every meal with a powerful and even heat distribution.
- Minimal Cleaning - Hand-finished porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large Oven Capacity - 4 cu. ft oven capacity that fits up pans up to 23 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, providing optimal dish results
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable oven racks provide convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- Premium grade black stainless steel - created by an atom-bonded technique called PVD ensuring built to last quality
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Friendly Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts and service warranty
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion - this expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty