Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in DuraSnow® Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel with White Matte Door and Accents (RASZ-WM-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends the high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 4 individual burners, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Compatible with a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) or ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1 year parts and service warranty