Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE 48" Dual Fuel Professional Range combines a high-performance gas stove top with an electric convection oven. Providing professional aesthetics and functionality, this stove offers the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Achieve optimal results with cooktop power ranging from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this dual fuel range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this dual fuel oven offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single-piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its professional dual-fuel stoves while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships the next business day when in stock.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends the high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- 6.0 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 6 individual burners and 1 Fish Burner, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cook top, and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Italian-made sealed burners Hand-cast aluminum burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty
- This product ships in multiple boxes and will require minimal assembly upon arrival