ZLINE’s Professional 48" Black Stainless Steel Range with Brass Burners is a truly unique appliance in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that its pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. The industrial design of the (RAB) is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each model includes Italian burners delivering over 65,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grates finalizing its industrial look.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional