Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Gas Cooktop with 4 Gas Burners and Black Porcelain Top (RC30-PBT) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This cooktop includes many unique features such as:
- Italian-Made Sealed Burners - Gas cooktop includes 4 hand-cast burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs providing cooking flexibility and even heat distribution
- Drop-In Installation - Perfectly accommodate your lifestyle with a versatile installation, designed to be installed in your countertop or kitchen island
- Minimal Cleaning - Hand-finished black porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for easy cleaning and maintenance of gas cooktop
- Professional Look and Feel - Featuring high grade 304 grade stainless steel with durable cast iron grates
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts warranty
• Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
• Cooktop can be installed into counter or island
• Heavy Duty Italian made black porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
• No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
• An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.