Experience Attainable Luxury® with premium eco-friendly washing features and a modern integrated top control design in the ZLINE Dishwasher with Traditional Style Handle. Designed to optimize performance every use, this dishwasher features industry-leading ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology. This technology is composed of three mesh filters that efficiently cleans every dish while being environmentally friendly. ENERGY STAR compliant, this unmatched dishwasher features eco-friendly dishwasher settings, saving on both water and energy by over 30% with each load. Accommodating to every household size, this compact 18 inch dishwasher comfortably fits 16 place settings within its full-depth dish racks. Enjoy an incredibly quiet noise level during each wash cycle, providing complete peace of mind and sparkling clean dishes. ZLINE Dishwashers with Traditional Style Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together the next business day when in stock.
ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
- Wash Motor 100-Watt Heater 700-Watt
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- California residents: See Prop 65 Warning
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, enjoy a peaceful kitchen at only 40 decibels of sound; quieter than the majority of our competitors.
ZLINE dishwashers ships next day when in stock.